Thursday, September 18, 2008

New! at Brisil.etsy.com
ArtbyFUNK Ceramic Heart Necklaces
Purple Haze - Sexy Ceramic Heart Necklace
By ArtbyFUNK
Inspired by a Vision...Designed and Handmade under the influence...of Love and Music. Purple Haze sexy heart necklace with 3 flowers in front; plain, pink back side (see picture). Hazy purple heart,to represent the spiritual side of love and flowers to express the sometimes hazy/dizzy happy love we experience, that keeps us smiling :)
Hand shaped clay,cut,fired, carved, painted and glazed by my fiance'. Measures 2 X 2 inches in width & length. Can be worn as a choker with a shorter chain, ribbon tie, as shown in picture. Necklace comes with an 18 inch ribbon, which you can adjust to your liking or replace with your own.
Also NEW! at Brisil....

Yerba Mate' Botanical Facial Mist





NEW! At Brisil.esy.com

Hydrating Yerba Mate'Botanical Facial Mist
Amber Glass 2oz Spray Bottle
This facial mist is an all natural botanical hydrosol(by-product of esential oil production) made with yerba mate'for its antioxdants,chamomile and rosemary,orange, rose and our essential oil blend to calm and hydrate parched dehydrated skin.
While my years of working in a Dermatology practice, I created facial toners and mists for myself, as a result of my observation and french concepts of skin care and hydrosol blending. This one in particular I brewed up while my numerous flights left my skin dehydrated and sad. I fly quite often and I am constantly spraying this mist on my face now, it hydreates my skin and doesnt leave dry and parched.
You can mist your face anytime, to hydrate, set makeup or use after you have cleansed your face, before you apply your moisturizer. If you are a frequent flyer like me, this is a travel friendly product too! Make sure you put it in a ziplock plastic baggy or the airlines staff end up with a special FREE gift from you!
*NYMPH TIP: Always get your beauty sleep and drink your water....daily! ;)








No comments: